ONE OF THE LIVING PLAYER'S HANDBOOK
Where were you?
When the hungry dead crawled from their grave-wombs, when the cities toppled and society collapsed, when the macabre roamed the streets hungry for flesh and blood-where were you?
And what did you do next?
Did you lie down to die faced with a tide of teeth and corruption? Or did you rage uselessly at fate? Or did you take the fights back to the mouth of hell itself? Rather than counting success by how many putrid corpses you take down, do you now view each new sunrise as a silent victory against the darkness?
If you're a survivor, this book is for you.
One of the Living is a supplement for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• A survivor's handbook with all the tricks for staying alive, including a post apocalyptic shopping list.
• New skills, qualities and drawbacks for those who survive, including some fresh metaphysics ideas and archetypes.
• Rules for scrounging and jerry-rigging in a post-apocalyptic world.
• A slew of new implements of survival.
• Suggestions for characters on how to use all the great new gear and abilities detailed.
• Guidelines for Zombie Masters for long-term Deadworld campaigning, including the psychological and technological effects of society's collapse . . . oh, and a bunch of cool new zombie Aspects.
• Details on Sunset Falls, a tiny community of survivors holed up in an isolated area.
• Six new Deadworlds set many years after The Rise.
• Government handout addressing the undead threat.
MSRP: $24.00 (US)
Order Code: EDN8007
Writing: Ben Monroe
Editing and Development: M. Alexander Jurkat
Cover Art: Kari Christensen
Interior Art: Travis Ingram, Chris Keefe, Dan Oropallo
Format: 7.25" x 9.25" softcover, black and white interiors, 160 pages
Release Date: May 2004
Availability: IN STOCK • NOW SHIPPING
PRODUCT: ROLEPLAYING GAME
GENRE: MODERN • HORROR
GAME SYSTEM: UNISYSTEM