ALL TOMORROW'S ZOMBIES SOURCEBOOK
"My God, these things are dead! They're already dead!"
Noise erupted directly into Jamie's brain from every channel of her transmitter - a cacophony of blaster fire squeals, frantic cries of terror, and inhuman groans. She screamed one name after another into her comlink, to no avail. Suddenly, just behind, a wet smack sounded. It was right on top of her . . .
Welcome to flesh-eating sci-fi. It doesn't get more intense than this!
All Tomorrow's Zombies is a supplement for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• Guidelines for creating alien races.
• New skills tailored for sci-fi play.
• Rules for cybernetics, biotechnology, nanotechnology, and robotics.
• New zombie Aspects.
• Streamlined psionics rules.
• New equipment and weapons, from energy swords, blasters and pulse rifles to motion trackers and environmental suits.
• Complete starship rules, including building ships and expanded vehicle combat rules.
• Rules for cyberjacking and net running.
• Environmental rules.
• Complete guidelines for structuring a sci-fi campaign.
• Seven complete Deadworlds, ready to play or for use as examples in your own work.
MSRP: $25.00 (US)
Order Code: EDN8013
Writing: David Carroll and Jason Vey
Editing and Development: Thom Marrion
Cover Art: Jon Hodgson
Interior Art: Storn Cook, Dwayne Harris, Travis Ingram, Matt Morrow, George Vasilakos
Format: 7.25" x 9.25" softcover, black and white interiors, 184 pages
Release Date: May 2007
Availability: IN STOCK • NOW SHIPPING
PRODUCT: ROLEPLAYING GAME
GENRE: SCIFI • MODERN • HORROR
GAME SYSTEM: UNISYSTEM